7 Powder incense with Storax, Camphor, Benzoin, Frankincense, Myrrh, Rosemary and Rue
Using a Sacred Mother 7 Powder Incense with storax, camphor, benzoin, myrrh, frankincense, rue, and rosemary can bring a number of general and spiritual benefits. Here is a list that describes these benefits:
- Pleasant Scent: Premium incense powder has a unique and pleasant fragrance that can perfume the room, creating a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
- Air Purification: Burning incense helps clean the air, removing unpleasant odors and purifying the energy in the room.
- Focus and Concentration: The aroma of incense can help improve concentration, increase focus, and promote a sense of mental clarity.
- Relaxation and stress relief: The soft, soothing smell of incense can help reduce stress, promote relaxation, and relieve emotional tension.
- Spiritual Uplift: The spiritual ingredients present in premium incense powder, such as storax, benzoin, myrrh, and frankincense, are known for their spiritual uplifting properties. They can help create a deeper connection with the divine and awaken spirituality.
- Energetic protection: Rue, one of the ingredients of incense, is widely recognized for its protective properties. It can be used to ward off negative energies, purify the environment, and create a barrier of spiritual protection.
- Spiritual purification: The combination of ingredients such as rue and rosemary, known for their cleansing and purifying properties, can help remove negative energies, purify the aura, and cleanse sacred spaces.
- Meditation and spiritual practices: The use of incense during meditative practices, rituals or spiritual ceremonies can help create a sacred atmosphere, raise the energetic vibration and facilitate connection with the inner self and the divine.
This incense powder enriches the Sagrada Madre range, which works only with natural and organic products. This incense is obtained from concentrated aromatic oil, essential oils, herbs, and salt.
It has a spoon mold for convenience in picking up the incense powder.
It contains 60gr of incense powder.
How to Use Incense Powder
– First of all choose the appropriate incense with your intention (healing, energetic cleansing, protection, attunement with guides or angels, etc). Don’t light incense just to “smell” the house. There is a whole spiritual process behind an incense ritual that must be respected. Any and all energy you “invoke” with incense will be available for your request. There are also elementals of nature that will be made available to be burned in your favor. It is our duty to show respect for this process.
– It should be placed in a metal or clay incense holder to receive the ashes that will fall and to protect the places where they are placed from burns that may arise from these ashes
– Place a small portion of the incense powder in the incense holder, it can be on top of a charcoal or form with your fingers a pointed mound on the incense with the spoon that comes with the incense.
– Light with a lighter or match and strike carefully with a quick, smooth motion, protecting the hand and avoiding blowing out.
– Unite mentally with the smell and feel the peace that each one keeps within himself. It’s your time to relax. Make it your ritual of relaxation and meditation.
All the ingredients in this product are purely natural, non-toxic, vegan, from renewable sources, free of child production, and environmentally friendly.
If you have any questions regarding this product on the Templo de Buda website, you can contact by Whatsapp, email, Instagram or Facebook.
There are special prices for resale. You can see more here
There are no reviews yet.