As with all the Sagrada Madre lines, this kit is all handmade, with aromatic herbs, natural resins, essential oils, and natural binder.
This kit contains 4 activated smoking pads and a small box with approximately 15 grams of aromatic herbs and pearls.
Jasmine: revitalizes and invites to love
Olibanum: purification and liberation
Copal: purification and healing
Sage: harmonizing and enlivening
Palo Santo: cleansing and energetic recharging
Important Note: Selenite cup is not included in the kit, you can purchase a selenite cup here
This line has other kits and are composed of several wonderful scents that combined, cleanse our auric energy, some of them: Olibanum, Lavender, Blond, Cedar, Marigold, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Rue, Palo Santo, Benzoin, Yagra, Jasmine, Anise, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, Mirra…
How to use
First of all choose your intention (healing, energetic cleansing, protection, attunement with guides or angels, etc). Don’t light it just to “smell” the house. There is a whole spiritual process behind a ritual that must be respected. Any and all energy that you “summon” with a coal pump will be available for your request. There are also elementals of nature that will be made available to be burned in your favor. It is our duty to show respect for this process.
– It should be placed in a metal or clay incense holder to receive the ashes that will fall and to protect the places where they are placed from burns that may arise from these ashes, which is not flammable
– Light it with a lighter or candle
– Unite mentally with the smell and feel the peace that each one keeps within himself. It’s your time to relax. Make it your ritual of relaxation and meditation.
– Clean in a ventilated environment
– Throw the leftovers to Mother Nature
100% handmade, natural, therapeutic, and original.
These smoking charcoal bombs are carefully handmade in Argentina with carefully chosen products, leaving a wonderful, refined fragrance. Because it is totally natural, even its ash can be used in massages, oils, to fortify plants and even make soaps. It can be used in devotional rituals or to protect the third sight.
If you have any questions regarding this product on the Templo de Buda website, you can contact by Whatsapp, email, Instagram or Facebook.
There are no reviews yet.